How to Gain Weight Fast
4. Eat Lot of Energy Dense foods: These are foods that contain higher calories relative to their weight. Here are some energy-dense foods that are perfect for gaining weight.
- Nuts: Almonds, walnuts, peanuts
- Dried fruit: Raisins, dates, prunes, Apricots.
- High-fat dairy: Whole milk, curd, cheese, paneer
- Grains: Whole grains like oats, Quinoa, brown rice
- Non-veg foods: whole Eggs, Chicken, lamb, fish.
- Tubers: Potato, sweet potato, yam.
- Fruits: Banana, Mangoes, Chikoo, custard apple, jackfruit
- Free Weights. Force you to stabilize the weight and allow for natural motions. Start light, focus on technique and add weight progressively.
- Compound Exercises. Do exercises that work your whole body Overhead Press, Bench Press, Pull-ups, Squats
7. Do not drink water before meals: This can fill your stomach and make it harder to get in enough calories.
8. Use bigger plates: Definitely use large plates if you are trying to get in more calories, as smaller plates cause people to automatically eat less.
9. Get quality sleep: Sleeping properly is very important for muscle growth.
10. Don’t smoke: Smokers tend to weigh less than non-smokers, and quitting smoking often leads to weight gain.If you have a fast metabolism and want to bulk up, changing the way you eat and exercise can help in weight gain more quickly. Men can gain weight fast by consuming large meals packed with nutrient-rich foods and focusing on strength training, rather than cardio, to build up muscle mass. In order to stay healthy, avoid weight gain by junk food and inactivity. “Changing your weight is a marathon, not a sprint”. It can take a long time, and you need to be consistent if you want to succeed in the long run. For effective results on a personalised weight gain diet plan, consult an expert at GrowFit. Download the Grow Fit app on Google Play or App Store today for a free consultation with diet specialists.