Diet & Best Practices for Shredding / Burning Fat & Gaining Muscle
Losing weight is definitely hard but not impossible. It could be made easy with the right diet and adequate physical exercise. Lose the excess fat while gaining muscle mass in its place. You think that’s impossible? Don’t worry it is made possible with not too much of hard work.
Here are some tips:
- Eat healthy: When you have decided to lose healthy weight, you need to stop binging on junk, oily and carbonated drinks. Making smart food choices not only help reduce weight but also helps reduce risk of long term/ chronic diseases like Diabetes, Cancer, Heart disease and high blood pressure.
- Cut on carbs: Know exactly what kind of carbohydrates to consume. Low carbohydrate content foods like lean meats- chicken, fish and leaf vegetables must be consumed instead.
- Eat high quality protein foods: Foods rich in Protein should be taken in large quantity cutting down on the carb content. Foods such as eggs, chicken, nuts and seeds are high protein foods that help in muscle repair and building.
Just replacing your regular roti attas with High protein atta can also help you retain muscle. Know more about the High Protein Atta.
- Exercise- It is extremely crucial to exercise if you are planning to lose those extra kilos. Diet does help but without exercise there is no use. The calorie intake should be less than the energy expenditure for the body to use the fat deposits as energy than glucose. So aerobic exercises like walking, jogging and some HIIT exercises would be beneficial for quick weight loss.
- Stop stressing and get a good night’s sleep: Stressing too much will produce Cortisol (stress hormone) into the blood, causing increase in the appetite which will result in eating more food. And if you stress less, you sleep better too. Poor quality sleep slows down the metabolism and increases production of cortisol and insulin. In turn, hindering fat loss.
Diet for Weight Loss (Burn Fat)
Do you hate checking the weighing scale just because the needle is always on higher side. You are not alone! There are a plenty of people suffering with the same. Obesity is becoming a rampant problem in India. Over 5% of India’s population is now morbidly obese.
Don’t you worry we have got your back. Some tips that can help you lose weight efficiently:
- Eat Fiber Rich food: Consume soluble fiber helps you feel full for a longer duration, so naturally we eat less. It also decreases the number of calories your body absorbs from food.
Foods that have high soluble fiber are: Flaxseeds, Chia seeds, Brussel sprouts and avocados.
(Protein dense food image)
- Protein dense foods is a must to lose healthy weight. This will help to keeps you full and retains the muscle mass while you lose the fat. Foods to be included are legumes, paneer, lean meat, eggs. Protein rich diet helps you also recover muscle wear and tear.
Just replacing your regular roti attas with High protein atta can also help you retain muscle.
Try out our High protein flour and Physique builder smoothie
- Reduce Carb Content: Know exactly what kind of carbohydrates to consume. Low carbohydrate content foods like lean meats- chicken, fish and leaf vegetables must be consumed instead.
Try our Ultra Low Carb Flour, Ultra Low Carb Smoothie
- Exercise- It is extremely crucial to exercise if you are planning to lose those extra kilos. Aerobic exercise like cardio helps improve health and burns calories. The calorie intake should be less than the energy expenditure for the body to use the fat deposits as energy than glucose. This type of workout is highly beneficial to reduce belly fat.
Curious where we can send our meals to ?
We deliver to: A F Station Yelahanka, Adugodi, Agara, Agram, Air Force Hospital, Amruthahalli, Anandnagar Bangalore, Anekal, Anjanapura, Arabic College, Ashoknagar Bangalore, Attibele, Attur, Austin Town, Avathi, B Sk II Stage, BSF Campus Yelahanka, Bagalgunte, Bagalur Bangalore, Banashankari III Stage, Banashankari, Banaswadi, Bandikodigehalli, Bangalore Bazaar, Bangalore City, Bangalore Corporation Building, Bangalore Dist Offices Bldg, Bangalore G P O, Bangalore International Airport, Bangalore Sub Foreign Post, Bannerghatta Road, Bannerghatta, Bapagrama, Basavanagudi, Basaveshwaranagar, Begur, Bellandur, Benson Town, Bestamaranahalli, Bettahalsur, Bhattarahalli, Bidaraguppe, Bidrahalli, Bnagalore Viswavidalaya, Bolare, Bommanahalli Bangalore, Bommasandra Industrial Estate, Byagadadenahalli, Byatarayanapura, C V Raman Nagar, CMM Court Complex, CMP Centre And School, CRPF Campus Yelahanka, Carmelram, Chamarajasagara, Chamrajpet Bangalore, Chandapura, Chandapura, Chandra Lay Out, Chickpet, Chikkabidarkal, Chikkajala, Chikkalasandra, Chikkanahalli, Chudenapura, Chunchanakuppe, Dasanapura, Dasarahalli Srinagar, Deepanjalinagar, Devanagundi, Devasandra, Dharmaram College, Doddagubbi, Doddajala, Doddakallasandra, Doddanekkundi, Domlur, Dommasandra, Doorvaninagar, Dr Ambedkar Veedhi, Dr Shivarama Karanth Nagar, EPIP, Electronics City, Fraser Town, G K V K, Gaviopuram Extension, Gayathrinagar, Girinagar Bangalore, Gottigere, Governmemnt Electric Factory, Guddanahalli, Gunjur, H A Farm, H A L II Stage, H K P Road, HSR Layout, Hampinagar, Handenahalli, Haragadde, Hebbal Kempapura, Hennagara, Herohalli, HighCourt, Hoodi, Horamavu, Hulimangala, Hulimavu, Hulsur Bazaar, Hunasamaranahalli, ISRO Anthariksha Bhavan, Indalavadi, Indiranagar Bangalore, Industrial Estate Bangalore, J C Nagar, J P Nagar, JP Nagar III Phase, JP Nagar VIII phase, Jakkur, Jalahalli East, Jalahalli West, Jalahalli, Jalavayuvihar, Jayamahal Road, Jayanagar West, Jayanagar, Jayangar III Block, Jeevanbhimanagar, Jigani, K G Road, K H B Colony, Kadabagere, Kadugodi Extention SO, Kadugodi, Kallubalu, Kalyananagar, Kamakshipalya, Kannamangala, Kannur, Kathriguppe, Kodigehalli, Kodigehalli, Konanakunte, Koramangala I Block, Koramangala VI Bk, Koramangala, Kothanur, Krishnarajapuram R S, Krishnarajapuram, Kugur, Kumaraswamy Layout, Kumbalagodu, Kumbalgodu Gollahalli, Kundalahalli, Laggere, Legislators Home, Lingarajapuram, Madanayakanahalli, Madhavan Park, Madivala, Magadi Road, Mahadevapura, Mahalakshmipuram Layout, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Mallathahalli, Malleswaram West, Malleswaram, Marathahalli Colony, Marsur, Maruthi Sevanagar, Mathikere, Mavalli, Mayasandra, Medimallasandra, Mico Layout, Mount St Joseph, Msrit, Mundur, Museum Road, Muthanallur, Muthusandra, NAL, Nagarbhavi, Nagasandra Bangalore, Nandinilayout, Nayandahalli, Nelakadiranahalli, Neralur, Neriga, New Thippasandra, P&T Col Kavalbyrasandra, Padmanabhnagar, Palace Guttahalli, Pampamahakavi Road, Panathur, Peenya Dasarahalli, Peenya I Stage, Peenya Small Industries, R M V Extension II Stage, R T Nagar, Ragihalli, Rajajinagar IVth Block, Rajajinagar, Rajanakunte, Rajarajeshwarinagar, Rajbhavan Bangalore, Ramamurthy Nagar, Rameshnagar, Ramohalli, Richmond Town, Rv Niketan, Sadashivanagar, Sahakaranagar P O, Samandur, Sampangiramnagar, Sarjapura, Science Institute, Seshadripuram, Shanthinagar, Sidihoskote, Singanayakanahalli, Sivan Chetty Gardens, Sri Chowdeshwari, Srirampuram, St Johns Medical College, St Thomas Town, State Bank Of Mysore Colony, Subramanyapura, Swimming Pool Extn, Tarabanahalli, Tarahunise, Tavarekere Bangalore, Tavarekere, Thalaghattapura, Thammanayakanahalli, Thataguni, Thyagarajnagar, Tilaknagar Bangalore, Training Command IAF, Tyagrajnagar, Ullalu Upanagar, Vanakanahalli, Vartur, Vasanthanagar, Venkateshapura, Vidhana Soudha, Vidyanagara, Vidyaranyapura, Vijayanagar Bangalore, Vijayanagar East, Vimanapura, Virgonagar, Viswaneedam, Viveknagar Bangalore, Vyalikaval Extn, West of Chord Road II stage, Whitefield, Wilson Garden, Wipro Limited, Yadavanahalli, Yelachenahalli, Yelahanka Satellite Town, Yelahanka, Yeshwanthpur Bazar, Yeswanthpura.
- Grow Fit