COMMON MYTHS ABOUT WEIGHT LOSS
In the present era, most of us are health conscious. It's a good evolution that is taking place in our society—many more people are aiming to get fit and are concerned about their eating and lifestyle habits. Nonetheless, there is also another group of people who are in a hurry to get instant results, and thus choose to follow fad diet regimes. Some common myths in relation to weight loss are as follows:
- STARVING YOURSELF IS THE BEST WAY TO LOSE WEIGHT
- SKIPPING MEALS HELPS IN WEIGHTLOSS
- CARBOHYDRATES MAKE YOU PUT ON WEIGHT
- CUTTING OUT ON ALL SNACKS WILL MAKE YOU LOSE WEIGHT
- YOU SHOULD AVOID ALL FATS IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BE HEALTHY OR LOSE WEIGHT.
- DAIRY PRODUCTS ARE FATTENING AND UNHEALTHY.
- NUTS ARE FATTENING AND SHOULD BE AVOIDED IF YOU WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT
- “GOING VEGETARIAN” WILL HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT AND BE HEALTHIER.
- WEIGHT LOSS IS IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE OF FREQUENT TOURS
- WEIGHT GAIN IS GENETIC. YOU INHERIT IT FROM YOUR PARENTS
- YOU CAN LOSE WEIGHT ONLY BY EXERCISING
- Tags: Health